Property courtesy of First Colorado Land Office, Inc.
2 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fall in love with the astounding views from this custom built log home in Howard! A huge wraparound deck offers views in every direction, from valley to mountains and even Mount Princeton and the Chalk Cliffs in the distance. Perched at the top of a wooded 35 acre lot, this home is on top of the world yet extremely secluded. A full unfinished basement offers space to build 2 additional bedrooms and a large bathroom is already roughed in. Turn key vacation rental with 5 star reviews. Taxes based on use as a vacation rental; for residential use they are $1500/year. Square 9x12" log construction has interlocking tongue in groove logs with no gaps between; this house is as solid as they come! A forced air system channels air from the wood burning fireplace into the home to heat the whole house; there is gas heating as well. Schedule your appointment now to view this incredible setting and home!
- Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Near Ski Area, Recreation, Secluded
- Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exterior Basement Entrance, Fully Furnished, Heated Basement, Interior Basement Entrance, Internet Access (Wired), Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Smoke Free, T&G Ceilings, Vaulted
- Concrete, Tile Floor, Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Forced Air
- Covered Deck, Deck, Exterior Basement Entrance, Front Porch, Garden Area, Maintenance Free Exterior, Satellite Dish, Wraparound Porch
- Composition Shingles
- List Price
- Mountain View,Valley
Road Maintenance, Snow Removal
- 3+ Story